Sunday, April 17, 2011

KU MAHU KAU TAHU



hey baby. i miss you little heart. Those days we had a great moments and times. but now we're just too busy with our days. Sorry won't redeem it. But in anyway it will be, i believed there will be a time for us. right baby? :) I have faith for it baby. Anyway baby, i just wanna appologize to you for keep calling you so many times. I know you dislike the attitude but i'm so in need to get to you. I'm sorry baby. Really i am. I just want you to know i didn't mean to. And if it is not bcz of something that really matters, then i wont baby. I really wont. Sorry baby/ my bad. I just want you to know that i really miss you and i wanna have more time talking to you cz i just have plenty of pages to be storied to you. Take care baby. I'm kinda sick and i am so tired. XoXo. Love you a lot sweetheart!

p/s: baby, i risaukan u. u're sick dah lama dah, even it is just the mouth part. hurm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, love your writing oh. Seriously i need a like button. :)